Most Effective Abort Pills Till 7th Week Of Gestation
Please read the Mifeprex (Abort Pills) Guide before taking Mifeprex (mifepristone).
- You can obtain Abort Pills – Mifeprex (Mifepristone) easily online through https://www.getabortionpills.com
- You should plan the most appropriate location for you to take Abort Pills, because it may cause bleeding, cramps, nausea, diarrhea, and other side effects that usually begin within 2 to 24 hours after consuming it.
- Most of the time abortion is completed within 2 to 24 hours after taking the misoprostol tablets.
See the Below Video On How to Take Abortion Pills For Seamless Abortion.
Though we are here to do business and make money, we are more concerned about our customer’s health and one should actually watch the educational video we have provided below. We wish you to take proper precautions and buy the product responsibly!
This video is for educational purposes only and we have no affiliation with the makers or advertisers of the below video. However, the video provides complete information about the use of Mifeprex 200 mcg
Instruction Guide on how to take Mifeprex and Misoprostol (As it is always better to pair Mifeprex with Misoprostol for quick abortion at home without any issues.
Mifeprex (1 tablet) orally + Misoprostol (4 tablets) buccally i.e placing the pills in the cheek pouches.
- Take 1 Mifeprex tablet with water orally.
- Remaining 4 misoprostol tablets are to be taken after 24 to 48 hours.
What do you do 24 to 48 hours after taking Mifeprex:
- Place 2 Misoprostol tablets in each cheek pouch (that is the area between your teeth and cheek) for half an hour and then swallow leftover with a glass of water or any other liquid of your choice.
(the procedure is to place 2 tablets of Misoprostol between your left cheek and gum and your right cheek and gum)
- Please understand that making haste and taking the medicines sooner than 24 hours may not work well as compared to the set procedure.
- Misoprostol often causes cramps, nausea, diarrhea, and other side effects as it helps to expel the embryo from the uterus.
Follow-up Assessment At Day 7 to 14 After Taking The Abortion Pills:
- A follow-up assessment is very important and one should do it religiously. You must follow-up with your healthcare provider and check by doing an ultrasound test to ensure the abortion is completed.
- Your healthcare provider will assess whether your abortion is successful. If your pregnancy continues, there are high chances that the baby may have birth defects. On the other hand, if you are still pregnant, your healthcare provider will talk to you regarding a surgical procedure to end your pregnancy.
- If your pregnancy is terminated, but the embryo is not yet completely expelled from your uterus, you need to talk to your doctor about other choices you have.
What should I avoid while taking Mifeprex and Cytotec?
You should avoid or rather stop any other prescription or over-the-counter medicines (including herbal medicines or supplements) during the abortion procedure. In case you wish to purchase medicines for pain and other side effects, there is another option available which is the Abortion Pill Pack.
To read more information on Mifepristone please click Here
We also have a Work From Home option where ladies who are homemakers can actually earn money online for details, please click on this Affiliate Business Link